The sacrament niche dates from the time of its construction, the high altar is baroque.
The secondary church St. Georg auf dem Hölzlberg was consecrated in 1287. After secularisation, the royal administrator of the foundation had this church auctioned off from parish churches. It was bought at auction by Michael Abtmeier, farmer in the Wimm, for 210 guilder, plus the churchyard square for 48 guilder. Erich Eder published the auction protocol in the Ostbayrischen Granzmarken of 1962/1963.