The parish church was built in the 15th century as a castle chapel. Later it was extended by the nave and the tower.
History: Originally a branch of the parish of Birnbach. 1859 branch, from 1898 parish. Building: In 1873, the nave was rebuilt using an older enclosure wall together with the southern annexes. The tower was rebuilt in 1882 and consecrated in 1906. In 1996 the neo-Gothic high altar was erected again after being removed in the meantime. The nave has a flat ceiling with three axes and a double west gallery. The low presbytery has two bays with a three-eighths finish, buttresses and a ribbed vault. The vestibule, the laying-out room and the side chapel open towards the nave are located on the south side of the nave, under a shared monopitch roof. To the east is the two-storey sacristy. The west tower has a top with bevelled edges, corner struts and a pointed spire over four gables. The church features a high altar (around 1900), a statue of the Virgin Mary (around 1480), an altar in the entrance hall (around 1700), a people's altar and pulpit (1996), Way of the Cross and baptismal font (around 1900), a painting of the Mother of Sorrows (around 1800) and some statues of saints (St. Joseph, Mary with child, St. Brother Conrad of Parzham, St Leonhard and St. Aegidius). The parish church has three bells.